The basis for all marketing and advertising training doctrine "Maslow's pyramid of needs." This pyramid shows the different motivators and needs a person's life and how they build on each other. Presumably, this shows is to help students understand the marketing of consumer motivation and thinking. The problem is, I've never seen used textbooks. This is shown in the foundation of human motivation and then it declined.
I would like to introduce you to a way to Maslow's pyramid of needs, thus placing the consumer's mind, and develop an understanding of what really motivates them because they are buying a product or service.
Maslow's needs pyramid present human needs such that each need to implement and meet the next level of needs can be taken into account; They build on each other. The needs of the most basic to the most complex: [A
– physiological needs: food, shelter, sex
– safety needs: clothing, weapons, defense self
– Social needs: social acceptance
– esteem needs: acceptance of self self
– fulfillment needs: a feeling, and it meets the purpose
So the question is, "How do we use this paradigm to be the consumer's mind? "
Consider the personal fitness training service. Here's how it works at the fundamental level. Put yourself in the position of the consumer and think as if into hiring a personal fitness trainer.
1. How to obtain and use personal fitness training impact on food? Shelter? The sexual behavior? (Now I understand why sex is used as much product marketing – we react to it instinctively)
2. How will personal fitness training impact personal safety?
– even better shape and can run faster than a robber, maybe.
3. How will personal fitness training positively affect my standing in society? In my social circle? Access to different social circles?
4. How will personal fitness training positively affect how you think about me?
5. Will personal fitness training impact on the sense of personal fulfillment?
I know that most consumers will ask themselves these types of questions is not really thought of them. The answers come as deliberately ask yourself these types of questions will give you insight in the processes of consumers consider or sensitive than those purchased by personal fitness training services.
This process also helps determine ways to market to consumers will be to your personal fitness services if you do not. With the help of Maslow's pyramid of needs will help you target your marketing efforts. This is the basis of
If you can use inside Maslow's pyramid of needs, run by the head of the consumer through a filter of issues such as the man described above, then what is a tangible marketing advantage because you can now answer the consumer's inner dialogue.
This type of filtering process also helps create a need for those which have not yet developed an interest in your product or service. Simply put yourself in the place and you're marketing to the consumer such a way to respond or solve every need in the hierarchy.
Maslow's pyramid of needs is a powerful tool that is taught to every marketing and advertising student in the world, but you must understand and apply if it can be really useful. Try using Maslow's marketing filter the next time you are considering a marketing campaign. This will help to get better grip on what the consumer is thinking and feeling.